Hey Mom,
Sorry the email was so short, last week it was a busy day. I did get time to email everyone but one but that was just because I forgot to email him. Caleb is doing pretty well, he was really excited about some of his classes and I think he really likes the job he has. I haven't heard from Colton at all. How is he doing? I can't believe that Jamie is going to have her baby! I didn't realize that it was so soon. I wrote Dallan a letter and sent it last week so they should get it either today or they may have already got it. I had all the Elders write a little note for him too. It really is pretty hard to leave an area after being there for a while. It was pretty surreal when I left Kenner and its probably going to be similar when I leave here. We find out about transfers in a couple of weeks. I still am expecting to leave but honestly anything could happen. I was talking to Sister and President Hansen on Tuesday and they said they are trying to get all of my transfer to go home a week or two early. I think Sister Hansen is thinking two weeks and President is thinking one. I think Sister Hansen will get her way. I told President that whatever they decide I'll go with. I did buy a pair of jeans this week at Walmart and hopefully they last me a good while. One funny thing was we were at a less active families house eating dinner and their youngest girl came up to me and said " Elder Smith where are your glasses?" my response was, well I just felt like switching things up and surprise people!" "Well you look better without glasses." It sounded a lot different when she said it, but she is just one of the sweetest little girls I have ever met. She reminds me a lot of my awesome nieces.
Love Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment