Jeffrey has been called to serve in the Baton Rouge Louisiana Mission. We are so excited for him to serve the people of Louisiana. He entered the MTC on September 4th 2013, we are proud of him and his decision to serve. We love you Elder Smith!!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Hey Mom,
I really do love it here in New Orleans. We have already met a ton of interesting people. I'm not going to lie it is not somewhere I would ever want to live haha. It's just so crowded and dirty. We don't get fed down here at all so this past week we have been eating lots of rice haha. I'm working with Garrett right now to register for classes so that is pretty exciting. I've decided to change my degree from engineering to economics. Im pretty excited to learn about all that and I think that's what I need to be doing. I've been studying and praying about my Patriarchal blessing and economics just feels right to me.
Love Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment