Tuesday, March 17, 2015


Hey Mom,
So, I am getting transferred from Slaughter which isn't a surprise. I'm definitely going to miss being in the country with a truck and a super awesome companion. It's just going to be different. I don't know where I'm getting transferred but I'll find out tomorrow. We did do a good bit of service this week. It was all outside stuff so I have a pretty good tan now. Yesterday I was a little sun burnt but today it's all pretty much tan. We helped out at the dairy, did a little bit of moving, and a whole lot of cutting trees down. The weather yesterday was really hot and it made me a little nervous about the summer. I'm not excited to get back into the super heat and humidity. I'm mostly praying that I get to end in a car area. I feel like I put my time in for riding a bike haha. I'll be excited to hear about the new niece next week!
Love Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment