Hey Family,
Well, this past week was really good. For service this week we Helped bottle milk at the dairy and then we helped a less active guy who goes by Cowboy do some fencing around his property. It was actually a lot of fun and just reminded me of all the times helping Dad fix fence. I dont think I had a very good attitude when I helped Dad though. . . There were six of us missionaries helping but only really two working haha the other ones were goofing off with the turkeys or the horses. We also had a pretty eventful Sunday. I had to speak in Sacrament meeting and to teach adult Sunday School, then we were in charge of teaching the primary for sharing time. Being in a Branch sure does help you to serve everyone. I was pretty stressed about the whole thing but it turned out to be not so bad. Well I think thats about it for this week we have to go say goodbye to an Elder in the district that's leaving!
Love Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment