Dear Family,
This week we had a really good time in Slaughter. We had a great time on Thanksgiving and managed to eat just enough and then some. It was super tasty. Thanksgiving was pretty good but honestly wasn't anywhere near as good as being at Grandma and Grandpa Welling's. This year I was really missing those thanksgiving rolls and Grandma's pies. We have been doing about the same as usual except a little less since we couldn't drive everywhere we wanted to. The end of every month are always tough. We aren't good at conserving both our miles or our money and by the end of the month we usually can start to notice. The weather has been way too nice and I'm really praying for some snow. If it snowed on Christmas day I would be a pretty happy camper. So far it looks like that's not going to happen. Well thanks again and I really loved the poem from great Grandpa Welling. Im going to hang it up above my desk. We had a great lesson with a young man who has been an atheist his whole life and just has started to believe in God. He prayed for the first time on Saturday night and it was just a really simple heart felt prayer. Well that is it, for us, this week! Me and my companion have been getting into the Christmas spirit. We have one Christmas Cd that we listen to over and over again and we have one 4 foot long strand of lights hanging around our door its pretty festive :) Well I love yall and have a good start of the Christmas season.
Love Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment