Family,
It was a great week for us here, but we were pretty busy with meetings. We managed to sneak in some time at the dairy, a Branch Christmas party, and even some lessons ;) The dairy was pretty good this week. We helped out with vaccinations and deworming, hopefully we were more helpful, than we were in the way. We were trying to see the First Presidency Christmas devotional last night but when we showed up to the church we found out it wasn't going to be turned on. Quite a bummer. I had brought brownies I made and some ice cream so we ate that instead. A pretty good end to the week. We have our mission Christmas party next week so that should be fun as well. Hmm I dont really know what else to say! If yall are getting snow and you dont like it send it my way! :) Merry Christmas
Love Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment