Thursday, July 9, 2015


Hi Mom,
This week has been pretty good. Elder Jean Louis had to have surgery on Wednesday, so for the week, my companion Elder Jones went with him to the mission home, in Baton Rouge, to get all healed up. I was with Elder Mills which was a really good time. I have been trying to get a hold of B. to see how he is doing but he has been out of comission for some reason. We haven't heard from him for quite some time. He said he was going to visit his family in Northern Louisiana but that was over a week ago. Hopefully his family is doing alright. Well most of all this week we just contacted a lot of less actives that we haven't been able to see since we were in the truck. We have been teaching A. some more and got her baptism date set for the 18th of July. so that will be really good. Our fourth of July was pretty alright, we didn't get invited by any members so we went to a place to get hotdogs and then watched the fireworks in Algiers. the funny thing was that Evanston's fireworks are honestly a lot better. I'm going to be going on an exchange with some Elders in my district so I'll be spending a couple of days in Chalmette. they have a car so that is perfect haha. Mom tell everyone hi and I love them!
Love Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment