Dear Family
Wish Grandma and Grandpa a happy anniversary! speaking of Grandma and Grandpa I met a guy from Casper a few weeks ago and he said he was going to go see how they were doing. Transfers are next week, so I have at least a week and a half left in New Orleans. I'm really hoping that I get to stay here with Elder Jones for the last few weeks. I don't know if I ever told you but the Book of Mormon that you gave me was given to a 9 year old girl a few weeks ago and now this saturday she is going to be baptized. She has been waiting ever since her aunt was baptized back in May so she is really excited. We are all really excited too. We had exchanges this week and while I was gone Elder Jones and Elder Fifita found a new family in our area. We have been teaching them some more this week and they are really excited about the lessons. They weren't able to make it to church this week because of work but hopefully they will be able to start coming every week soon. Other than that things are going good and its only getting hotter here. This last month and a half is going to be fun! :) thanks for everything!
Love Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment