Hi Family
How are things going! It sounds like your Stake conference was pretty great. Our mission conference with Elder Cook was really good too. He gave us a really awesome blessing at the end and I think it was just what we all needed to hear. He let us know what we can do, that will probably have the biggest impact is to get the youth that we are around to have a desire to serve missions and also to continue to reach out to the less actives. Things have been pretty good here. We have been doing a ton of service and are almost finished up with the project we have been working on. We have cleaned out the barn, built horse stalls, burnt three fields, cleared part of his property of briars and bushes. Its been a lot of work but it has been really good. Our reward is going there fishing. Hopefully we catch some nice fish that we can take home and eat. Oh, I didn't get transferred so I will continue to serve here in Slaughter.
Love Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment