Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hey Ya'll
I feel like it has been awhile since I have written a group email. Sorry about that. It's been pretty normal around here like usual. Our service has been really successful and we have seen a ton of blessings from it lately. We have received about 6 referrals from our service this past week and on top of that a less active man, I have been working with since I got here, came to church for the first time this Sunday. This week we have some awesome appointments lined up so it should be a good time. Hopefully we can keep pace with the service while we set up these teaching opportunities. I have really come to love serving people and realize how important it is to just look after people. A lot of the time we have to care for people's temporal needs before we can help them spiritually.
We're hoping one of the members might take us fishing somewhere in the next couple of weeks, so if that's not motivation to work hard, I don't know what is. haha. I keep ya'll in my prayers!
Love Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment