Tuesday, August 11, 2015


Everything has been really good. My companion is Elder Baker who is from Connecticut. We don't have a car so for the last few weeks I'm going to be on a bike. I'm in a branch so that is good. most of the people here are actually from Louisiana so thats a good change too. Elder Jones has a year and a half left on his mission. He goes home in two decembers. We had a day where we went crabbing so that was a ton of fun. We ended up catching over 200 hundred crabs and then we had a crab boil for the branch. It"s crazy how fast the time has been going these past few weeks. We got a surprise on Saturday night, we were asked to speak at church in the morning. My companion was really nervous and didn't prepare anything. In the middle of his talk the branch president stood up and just kind of interviewed him on the pulpit to take up more time (it was just me and my companion speaking). We got fed last night so that was good. It's hard to believe I only have two weeks left, it's going to go by so fast. This week I'm going to be on exchanges so that will make things fast and the last week I'll have to send all my stuff home its going to be really weird. To be honest it hasn't really hit me yet. Grandma looked like she was in a lot of pain I sure hope she is doing better. Please tell all the family hi for me. I'm getting excited to see y'all.
Love Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment