Monday, November 10, 2014

Dear Family,
This week has flown by. I have a new companion Elder Condie from Springville UT. He has been out about 7 months and was companions with my companion Elder Mills while they were both in the MTC. We have been able to stay really busy this week with teaching appointments and service. The service was a highlight of the week as we got to work on a dairy farm, for a part of a day, helping to fill milk. It was pretty interesting to see how it all works. The chocolate milk that they make is soo good. The whole milk is super creamy and probably really fattening too. We also got to help them on Saturday at the Farmers market in Baton Rouge. For teaching we get to teach a couple that lives in Wyoming, so that was really awesome. The husband was the son of one of the less active members that we check up on. We have also continued to teach the less active family that we found last week and we saw them at church on Sunday! Wooo I was so excited. We have dinner with them tomorrow so that should be great as well. The weather still really hasn't changed much and I'm hoping for some cooler weather! Well I love yall and hope things are going great wherever you are!
Love Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment