So, there hasn't been anything too exciting going on over here. It looks like we might be getting some pretty crazy weather today, so hopefully its not too bad. It has been quite a while since we have gotten a good rain storm. This weekend was pretty good and we had a meeting with all of the missionaries in our zone. It was about an hour and a half drive to the meeting and then after the meeting we all went to Cane's for lunch and it was pretty fun.I got to see Elder Mills and the Elder that he is training. It's good to have a familiar face in the zone. One of my good friends out here is heading to Brazil tomorrow and has been waiting here to get his visa. This coming weekend we have a zone conference with the mission President and we will be watching the new movie "Meet the Mormons" they told us it's going to be a 7 hour long meeting so some of us are expecting to get ipads. I myself am a little dubious but I wouldn't be surprised either way. This week we are planning on helping a guy do some fencing on his property, so its a good thing I have had a little bit of experience with that haha. Well I hope everyone is enjoying the hunting season I know that I have been getting pretty jealous lately.
Love Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment