Well the big news this week is the same thing thats happened every six weeks for the past ten months. Im staying in Kenner! It's a pretty fun place and I really hope that the people haven't got sick of me yet. We tore down some sheds this week. Spent a few days in meetings and in between everything managed to teach some people. I think the most interesting thing that happened this week is that I got stung by a bee. This week we spent another good chunk of it doing service. We spent the majority of our time cleaning out two sheds of some members in the Ward and then tearing down the sheds and throwing them away.Yesterday we were there and after we had filled a 16 foot dumpster with all of the trash we started cleaning out the other shed. We knew there was a hive of bees in the shed so were being very careful with how we did things.. . not. One of the Elders grabbed a rake and just yanked the cabinet over that they were inside of. As soon as he did this the bees broke out and began to swarm around as as the Elder yelled "RUN" haha we all pretty much got stung by them and it was just pretty crazy. Elder Mills and I will have lots of time for tracting this week so hopefully we can find some new people to teach! I hope ya'll are still doing well and I hope ya know that I love and miss you!
Love Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment